Thursday, March 10, 2011

The Power of Spray Paint

I have been slowing decorating my office. I wish it was like the tv shows where the room is transformed in one day but unfortunately that's not realistic for me. Mostly because I like to buy things slowly and take my time to find great deals on sale. We came across a friend (Thanks David!) giving away an old filing cabinet from his place of work. As you can see its standard beige office decor.....yuk! But of course we could not pass up a free filing cabinet that we desperately need. So this is where the power of a can of spray paint takes charge. We went to the hardware store and found a color that resembled cherry wood and it was as simple as that! For the handles I just painted them with some extra black paint I had.
Check out the before and after.......

 ~Samantha

No comments:

Post a Comment